Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its been a great weekend :)

It’s late right now. Almost 11pm. I’m listening to Everclear and going to do a BIT if writing. Mostly just about what I did this weekend. I`m going to write a blog on censorship I think next it just requires more brain power. Serious thoughts (unlike this one) Friday was a bar kind of night. That’s been pretty uncommon for me these days. There was just a few of us and we went to doolys HA. It was fun. We played some pool. I went home drunk. (This is so not exciting. Enough about the bar!)

Yesterday my friends came down from Halifax! It was swell. It’s a nice feeling having them come down. See the issue is that when I go to town I am such a bum. I know no one really has any issues with it but every time it’s the same thing. "Can I crash on your couch? Mind if Harley crashes too?! ect. So when everyone gets to come down here I really enjoy myself. Also I think more fun can be had. Although there is less of ability for people (everyone) to come down we get to do a lot of talking, with most times us going out for a walk :) and we did. I think I fought Shawn and Jason. I few times... Also I love when people come down because dogs follow sometimes. There was snow, beers, the moon and dogs. Skit and Willow were both here and after they all left today, Harley has been sleeping non-stop. :):)

We went to the ravine today. Not everyone. Just a few who decided to stay. there was a lot of snow so I can understand the rush for some to get home but man it was wild. This storm came a few weeks ago and the trees took a real hit in there. 200+ year old trees, fallen to the sharp winds that ripped the forest. keep out signs and almost a foot of snow still didn`t stop us We hiked it, dogs and us all loved it. :)

heres us. Woods Punx

No comments:

Post a Comment